The FTP review system now allows users to review files on different file servers.
Reviewing from outside the company and during collaboration with partner production companies has become easier.
– Application sends attached review files via FTP upon request
– Easy management system for reviewing by subject or Favorite function
A project can be managed under the user system without connecting to the administration system. Check the list below for available functions.
- Manage Shot/Asset list
- Manage the number of people working on a project
- Manage task type used in project
- Manage status used in project
- Manage tag on shot list
Perforce and C2Monster signed a product collaboration agreement.Wormhole will grow to become a global product through strategic technology cooperation and integration between Perforce’s excellent asset management technology and Wormhole’s overall project management
C2Monster Adds Perforce to Pipeline
C2Monster participated in Siggraph 2016 held in Anaheim, US from 25th to 27th July.
This year, C2Monster established an exclusive booth for Wormhole and had meetings with major ICT companies in North America, including DreamWorks, Disney, Weta Digital, Digital Domain, Rainmaker, EA Games, Ubsoft and Amazone Web Service. These allowed us the opportunity to provide and receive input on the Wormhole Pipeline management product.
To allow potential clients to experience Wormhole, C2Monster prepared a supporting system. If you want to try Wormhole, please refer to the frequently asked question section. You can access the Wormhole trial web page or open a new web page for a free trial.
If you have any requests or questions, feel free to contact us. You can find our contact information on the contact page.
Emily Carr University of Art + Design, established in 1925, is one of Canada’s leading universities of art, covering not only fine art, but also visual art, media, and design.
An excellent lineup of professors, who are still working on the field, provide high-quality education to their students. Animation, movie, advertisement, and media art are popular major fields of study.
– Emily Carr University and IDAS of Hongik University have provided joint courses under the theme of Augmented: Emergence of Virtual Space since 2015. Augmented reality technologies are used from the development of idea/concept and to completion of apps.
Two universities, as located in North America and Asia, had many challenges with differences in time and language, scheduling for every development stage, task allocation and confirmation, and feedback exchange. They felt keenly the necessity of pipeline management system.
The joint courses of Emily Carr and IDAS of Hongik have chosen WORMHOLE for smooth communication and effective management of all projects.
C2Monster donated Wormhole to educational institutes in Korea and other countries.
– Korea: Hongik University, The School of Film, TV & Multimedia in Korea National University of Arts, Soongsil University Global School of Media, Department of Multimedia in Hannam University
– China: Communication University of China, College of Digital Arts in Shanghai University, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, Shanghai Film Art Academy, Jilin Animation Institute
– Canada: Emily Carr University
By providing Wormhole to educational institutes for free, we would like to create an environment in which schools can work together more swiftly and students learn work process in a more practical manner. Then they might work more systematically in the field.